CDR writing problems

Stato 11:35 13 Dec 03

Hi, hope some one out there can help me.
I am currently having problems writing JPEG files to a CDR disk. I am currently using Nero 5.5 but I was also having the same problem using Roxio Easy CD Creator V5.
I select the files I wish to write to the disk and the program, Nero or Easy cd creator, starts the procedure to write the files to the disk but the end result is always the same, rather than writing all 68 JPEG's to disk I get a single 68 Mb audio file.
I only have one CD writing program installed each time I was doing this and I have used about 10 disks and get the same result each time.
My CD writer is a Lite-on LTR 40125S.
I am running Windows Me on a Celeron P4 2.00 Ghz Pc with 196 Mb Ram 32 Mb of which is shared for the Graphics card.

Diodorus Siculus 11:41 13 Dec 03

Do you use the Nero Wizard?

Give it a try: tell it you are creating a new data cd and then drag the images to the relevant pane in the Nero Window.

Stato 11:47 13 Dec 03

Sorry should have said I was using Nero Wizard when I was writing disk. I have also tried Nero Express and creating an image file then writing that to disk and get the same results.

Diodorus Siculus 14:07 13 Dec 03

Can you write anything else to the CD? Other than jpegs I mean?

Try creating a zip file and then burn that to the CD.

Stato 18:48 13 Dec 03

Zip file created and using Nero it created an Audio file which I was unable to open.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now