CD_R

Dave from Miami 19:56 21 Oct 03

1-I want to copy data to CD disc so I can copy to other computers. Just a single session.

Which is more accurate: "disk at once" or "track at once?" Only a single session. Want disc to be compatible with a variety of IBM-type PCs.

2-Ditto for music files -- I want to create compilations of favority tunes and play on a variety of CD players. What's best: "disk at once" or "track at once?"

3-I have CD Creator V4 (bundled with computer).
I have V 5 (also bundled version). Should I upgrade?

Thanx in advance.

Dave in sunny Miami, Florida It is 85 degrees F today!

PA28 20:00 21 Oct 03

Disk at once - Data. Track at once - Music (to keep the gaps twixt tracks). If CD creator works use it. Upgrade when you install a DVD writer. Cold and miserable here.

R4 20:07 21 Oct 03

Easy Creator is now on Version 6 but you can get a trial version from : click here;jsessionid=V1DMZ0XADK5L5LAQAMGBVQVMCACAWIV0?_requestid=2865534

Dave from Miami 20:48 21 Oct 03

Roxio manual (although I am using CD Creator) says to use Disk at Once for Music so it will play in all sorts of CD Players.

Is this true?

Dave in Miami

SGT BARNES 21:39 21 Oct 03

its true dave

woodchip 21:53 21 Oct 03

One of the main things when you burn a CD is finalize the CD so it can be read in other CD readers

dagbladet 22:02 21 Oct 03

Would this explain why all the music cds i've made will only work in the car or my walkman, but not in my or my brothers V expensive hi-fi,

woodchip 22:08 21 Oct 03

Who is the question directed to. If it?s me yes if they are CDR but if they are CDRW is hi-fi may not play CDRW

Qmar 22:29 21 Oct 03

...just follow the nero wizard.

Dave from Miami 15:33 22 Oct 03

I am referrinmg to the "basic" edition that comes bundled with computers. I have Creator 4 (basic) and I was wondering if there was any advantage to replacingthis with the BASIC version of Creator 5.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Dave in Miami

R4 16:01 22 Oct 03

The Bundled editions that come with computers/CDRW's usually only write on the hardware it was supplied with.

The latest version of EC Creator is V5.3.5.10f this is now an 'Old' version,and can be downloaded from Roxio as a trial version.

Creator 5 has more options for Video and DVD writing and covers more CD/DVD writers than Creator 4. The main difference is upgrades to cover newer technology, formats and has also been bug fixed.

The latest version is V6.1.1.17.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…