cd/dvd writer advice please

canard 19:21 23 Aug 05

Need a backup PC and thinking of this click here. Currently have DVD drive and CD rewriter drive [2 drawers]. Do I get a CDROM rewriter and a DVD/CD rewriter to be able to write CDs and DVDs? Also any views on product/price etc appreciated.

Happy Soul 21:04 23 Aug 05

If you look click here the third one down is very good and only £34.10.

Happy Soul 21:04 23 Aug 05

If you look click here the third one down is very good and only £34.10.

canard 21:17 23 Aug 05

Happy Soul I want a PC but don't know what optical drives I need to read and write CDs and DVDs [4 functions in 2 drawers].

PC Bilbo 21:29 23 Aug 05

I have built 4 systems recently using the Liteon
model Happy Soul mentions.I pay less through a trusted trader at local Computer Fair.

This is not the fastest but I have always found Liteon reliable and they offer additional different bezels so I can match cases.Also comes with Power DVD and a version of Nero 6.With some of the OEM's there is no software.

PC Bilbo 21:32 23 Aug 05

If you get a DVD ROM and DVD Writer, you will cover all bases and be able to copy both DVD's and CD's if this is what you want to do.Current cost of DVD ROM
around £16/£17

canard 21:37 23 Aug 05

PC Bilbo- thankyou that's what I need to know.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…