CD/DVD will not auto play

Dekka123 00:24 01 Mar 05

I am running win xp sp2 and for some reason my cds or dvds will not autoplay. I have selected programmes for them to open on the properties but it still doesnt work. When I go into my computer the disc name does not show on the D Drive icon but when I double click the Icon the files come up and I open them from there. I hope I have explained my problem clearly. Any suggestions would be very gratefully received. Thanks in advance

mole44 08:15 01 Mar 05

theres a small 77kb fix for this search the help forum or go to microsofts site and look there.

Diodorus Siculus 08:20 01 Mar 05

Download details: Autoplay Repair Wizard
click here

bamfiesler 08:21 01 Mar 05

odd that the disc title doesn't show.

Have you tried right-clicking the drive icon, and going to 'Properties', the go to the 'Autoplay' flag and check prefernces there?

Dekka123 00:21 02 Mar 05

Thanks very much for all your speedy replies. Problem sorted with the fix. (Very useful patch). Sorry for the delay in replying had to go out. Thanks again for all your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…