cd/dvd label printing

bob 22:04 25 Sep 05

I have an Epson Photo 925 printer and when I try to print labels on it using exPressit SX 3.0 the bottom of the image is missing. I have also tried to print using Micrografx Picture 8 ( which in the past was successful). As I said the bottom half inch of the image is missing in a straight line accross the label. I have increased the size of the picture in the printer setup, and it is very much bigger than the label and tried altering the position of the label, with no success. Can anyone help me get my printing of my labels working as intended?

AndySD 01:51 26 Sep 05

click here and Donload and install the Driver and the Status Monitor. Reinstalling the drivers may just sort the problem out.

AndySD 01:52 26 Sep 05

Ooops wrong link try click here

pj123 13:08 26 Sep 05

Have a look here: click here

I use Discus for all my CD/DVD labelling. It isn't free but you can download a demo for free.

I have an Epson R200 which prints direct to CD/DVD and Discus now covers that as well.

bob 22:43 14 Oct 05

andySD and pj123,

I am sorry for the long delay as I was sunning myself in Malta and just got your answers tonight.
I, by pure accident discovered what was wrong after downloading the drivers and the trial of Discus, before installing them I put a full sheet of labels in,I normally half them at the perforations and print and it worked.
The answer is DO NOT half the sheet

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…