cdcovers mystery

Mr. T 21:35 03 Nov 05

Hi,
I have a problem and who does not. On the web site cdcovers.cc when I try to access either the letter S or T under DVD covers it returns a page not found, no matter which way I try to go about it, it's always the same result and yet any other letter loads fine. What could in your expert opinion be the problem.
Internet Connection: Broadband
Anything else you need to knoe, please ask.
Thank you

ACOLYTE 21:41 03 Nov 05

Works ok for me click here

Joe R 21:58 03 Nov 05

Mr. T,

Works fine for me too.
Maybe a browser change would help.

Sans le Sou 22:21 03 Nov 05

I have had that, usually sorts itself out try tomorrow.

Mr. T 08:11 04 Nov 05

Thank you all for answering. It's funny actually. I followed the link that Acolyte suggested and got guess what "Page not found".
There is I think a lot more to it than a browser change. I think it's a simple technical thing within the browser, but what I ask?

Sans le Sou 14:23 04 Nov 05

Could try cleaning up temp files and other clutter, have you got Crap Cleaner?

Mr. T 16:07 04 Nov 05

Tried that but it still does not work, is there anything else I could do. This thing is driving me mad, there must be something that could be done. Come on you Techies, what else could I do?

pj123 17:08 04 Nov 05

Works OK for me too, both S and T. What exactly is it you are looking for?

woodchip 17:14 04 Nov 05

Link works with Netscape 7.2 on Win98se

Mr. T 21:00 04 Nov 05

When I started accessing the site about a year ago everything worked fine, then about two months ago I was trying to download a cover for Swordfish and now The Island and it gets as far as the actual page with titles under either S or T and it has a mental flip as if it's trying to load but cannot, then it goes into page not found and no matter how many times I try or how many links I go through, it's always the same result, so there must be something wrong. If you are all ok and I'm not, then something is wrong, but what???

Sans le Sou 00:21 05 Nov 05

Haveyou got antivirus and firewall, can you get the pages if you disable these.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

Disney layout supervisor Rob Dressel on the challenges of visualising Moana

Siri vs Google Assistant