cdcovers mystery

Mr. T 21:35 03 Nov 05

Hi,
I have a problem and who does not. On the web site cdcovers.cc when I try to access either the letter S or T under DVD covers it returns a page not found, no matter which way I try to go about it, it's always the same result and yet any other letter loads fine. What could in your expert opinion be the problem.
Internet Connection: Broadband
Anything else you need to knoe, please ask.
Thank you

ACOLYTE 21:41 03 Nov 05

Works ok for me click here

Joe R 21:58 03 Nov 05

Mr. T,

Works fine for me too.
Maybe a browser change would help.

Sans le Sou 22:21 03 Nov 05

I have had that, usually sorts itself out try tomorrow.

Mr. T 08:11 04 Nov 05

Thank you all for answering. It's funny actually. I followed the link that Acolyte suggested and got guess what "Page not found".
There is I think a lot more to it than a browser change. I think it's a simple technical thing within the browser, but what I ask?

Sans le Sou 14:23 04 Nov 05

Could try cleaning up temp files and other clutter, have you got Crap Cleaner?

Mr. T 16:07 04 Nov 05

Tried that but it still does not work, is there anything else I could do. This thing is driving me mad, there must be something that could be done. Come on you Techies, what else could I do?

pj123 17:08 04 Nov 05

Works OK for me too, both S and T. What exactly is it you are looking for?

woodchip 17:14 04 Nov 05

Link works with Netscape 7.2 on Win98se

Mr. T 21:00 04 Nov 05

When I started accessing the site about a year ago everything worked fine, then about two months ago I was trying to download a cover for Swordfish and now The Island and it gets as far as the actual page with titles under either S or T and it has a mental flip as if it's trying to load but cannot, then it goes into page not found and no matter how many times I try or how many links I go through, it's always the same result, so there must be something wrong. If you are all ok and I'm not, then something is wrong, but what???

Sans le Sou 00:21 05 Nov 05

Haveyou got antivirus and firewall, can you get the pages if you disable these.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…