cd writer software

joe95 12:38 29 Apr 04

Some time ago I had a long running post with regard to my cd-writer.I wasn't able to use it as big floppy which I understand is a fairly common problem with XP and I was using Nero 5 outcome was I flashed my cd-writer in error and that was that.I have purchased a new cd-writer and was wondering about software it comes with Nero OEM,before I upgraded to XP I used Adaptec with 98 it was superb but have read a lot of comments with regard to Adaptec or Roxio that there can be problems with this in XP.
Any advice please.
Thanks Joe

stalion 14:32 29 Apr 04

are you going to burn.Regards

GaT7 14:59 29 Apr 04

Hi Joe - how're you? Use the OEM Nero sw that came with your new drive & see if it works. BTW, what version is it? Hope they've given you the latest (at least v6) being a brand new drive.

stalion - joe95 is trying to 'packet write' to CD-rw in WinXP but has had problems in the past(going by previous posts - we'd tried it ALL to no avail).

stalion 15:11 29 Apr 04

Thanks for the info.Regards

joe95 15:59 29 Apr 04

crossbow7
fine and dandy or will if this one works,how are you?
No version number on disc but has easywrite reader, Incd4, Nerovision Xpress 2SE,Media player and MSI live monitor
on disc
Regards Joe

GaT7 16:14 29 Apr 04

Have you tried actually installing it & then testing to see if it works or not? You'll need to use InCD for the packet writing. (PS - Message follows - check your email.)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…