CD writer rage

AJ28 23:21 25 May 03

I have Nero burning rom to burn mp3's to a cd, and have recently just tryed, 5 blank cd's ive wasted not to mention around 3 hours of time.

Now it just keeps crashing after a while of downloaded and i cant help thinking something is wrong!!!

The writer itself is a Yamaha, ive tryed re-installing nero and the same happens!!!

I do doubt there is any explanation for this, but if there is i would really like the help.

Thanx

ton 23:26 25 May 03

Have you burned CD's successfully before or is this your first attempt?

AJ28 23:28 25 May 03

Successful a few times i have been, although i have always had problems with the cd writer sometimes they seem fixed untill it comes back!
this sounds like theres something wrong with the writer

Rtus 23:30 25 May 03

The nero your using was it bundled with burner? and are you sure the size of Mp3 actually fits to the cdr your using.You may have allready thought of that but its worth mentioning.Which Yamaha drive ? and version of nero .Have you limited/ reduced the surplus programs running in background

ton 23:33 25 May 03

What is the spec of your PC? which version of Windows?

Chris.h 23:37 25 May 03

Uninstall ALL writer software.

Then reinstall Nero.

Nero can cause problems if other software is installed.

woodchip 23:39 25 May 03

If you are on XP disable XP burning software and use NERO

AJ28 23:40 25 May 03

nero didnt come with the cd writer, it did fit the size of the cdr, i have taken off the programmes in background, Version : 5.5.2.8 of nero, windows 98 SE, have tryed the reinstalling!

Danoh 23:45 25 May 03

Make sure the speed you're burning at matches the maxium speed your CD-R blanks can cope with as well as your Yamaha CD writer; go for the lowest speed of any of these components

_Treb_ 23:45 25 May 03

Check your CDR media. We had a guy here some months ago could not burn anything and it turned out he had a bad batch of CDRs from Aldi or Lidl.

ton 23:46 25 May 03

You don't have any other burning software installed?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…