cd wizard

calamity 13:33 29 Jun 06

since having DVD-RW installed cannot copy images from my pictures.. the drop down does not show the symbol do you wish to copy to using winXP. can anyone help.

mattyc_92 13:59 29 Jun 06

Can you explain in more detail?

What do you mean by... "since having DVD-RW installed cannot copy images from my pictures."?

MAJ 14:03 29 Jun 06

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drive in Device Manager?

MAJ 14:10 29 Jun 06

You should also go to "My Computer" and right-click on your DVD drive, choose Properties, click the Recording tab and put a tick in the "Enable CD recording on this drive" box, click Apply and OK to exit. You might need to reboot the PC to enable the option.

GroupFC 14:11 29 Jun 06

If you are trying to use xps in-built cd writing, this doesn't support "drag and drop" to DVD. You will need 3rd party s/ware such as Nero to burn DVDs.

calamity 23:20 29 Jun 06

have tried several out of xp mags and pc advisor no change. tried burning to disc on Nero ,,says it has burned successfully but when finished nothing on disc. says cannot read from this disc. might be corrupt. The dvd rw. player is brand new fitted. please help.

skidzy 23:22 29 Jun 06

Are you finalising the burnt disc ?

skidzy 23:27 29 Jun 06

Can you tell us the model of the dvd rewriter,it may turn out to be missing or corupt codecs.Try this to see if you get an improvement click here

calamity 10:02 30 Jun 06

am using Pioneer sound vision soul DVR-RW 111d

MAJ 12:24 30 Jun 06

Have you tried any of the possible solutions offered above, calamity?

calamity 13:15 30 Jun 06

does not ask to finalise disc,,,Nero will not update tried today..will not download..says some other program is using deleted it...looking for another program.. looking for easy user program for cd/dvd/graphics...fed up wishing had not started on computers. spent £320.00 on upgrade now seem to have a poorer system than I started

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…