CD stuck in drive.

CPU Temperature Too High 09:07 08 Apr 03

If I put a CD in my CDRW drive, the CD goes in and works, but if I try to press the eject button, nothing happens, It just wont come out. I can still access the CD through My copmuter icon, but I cannot eject it. So I always have to restart, and take the CD out when the PC searches for all the installed drives. I try to eject the CD through my computer icon, but it still wont eject, what can I do to resolve the problem?

CPU Temperature Too High 09:31 08 Apr 03

refresh

If all else is working properly, then it looks as thought the drive has had it!

If you need to remove the CD without a reboot you will see a very small hole in the front panel near the eject button. Unbend a paper clip and push it into this hole (Its exactly what it is there for) and press and the tray should manually slide out far enough for you to grip it and pull it out all the way.

however, a new CD drive may be on the cards in my opinion!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…