CD RW multi-session

portofcall 20:07 26 Jun 04

Have 900mb movie I'd like to copy to CD but am not sure how to multi-session on CD RW (Nero). I can copy 600+mb but this isn't large enough to put onto one disc. I need to carry over onto second disk. Hmmm, should be easy but not for this idiot. All suggestions and help always appreciated.

Pesala 20:38 26 Jun 04

7-zip click here can get surprisingly good results with all but a few highly compressed file types like JPG or MPEG.

hugh-265156 00:17 27 Jun 04

its not multisessin you need but a way of splitting it between two cdr`s.

if its in .mpg or mpeg format you can split it using tmpgenc click here or lots of other avi splitters available via google. see click here for lots of info.

Stuartli 09:07 27 Jun 04

Don't use a CD-RW - use top quality CD-Rs.

CD-R reflectivity is far superior to that of CD-RWs and easier for a CD/DVD-ROM or player to read.

I think you also mean that 900MB + is too much, rather than too little, for CD-R media; that's why you presumably are having to split it.

If you are truly able to multisession in this case, then there should be no problem using two CD-Rs; just make the first burning to each CD-R as a "Start new multisession" mode and fill the first disk as much as possible first.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…