CD RW driver problems

AFreestone 09:33 05 Sep 03

I recently put a Belkin firewire/USB2 card in my 1.6 AMD XP home machine. A week or so later the CD RW stopped working. I don'#t know whther there's a connection. Anyway..............

I went through the usual, drivers cables etc and finally bought another.

Installed the new one and for the first time ever had a problem. Same problem. The drive works in the boot up from the BIOS and even boots up the operating system, yet when it hits windows it doesn't show up. A look at device drivers shows the drive but the driver is shown as corrupted or missing. I've tried re-installing using the auto update but still no joy.

I can't reload a new driver from CD so:

Any ideas

Can I download the generic driver from somewhere as there's nothing on the LG website.

Andy :)

mad_yin 16:44 05 Sep 03

had a simuler problem whn i installed a lg 32/10/40/16 combi i downloaded the latest aspi drivers from the adaptec web site ,,,,,
have you set up and saved in bios ,
click here
that is the site highlight from htp to 4.70 then copy paste in your browser and try that ,its worth a try

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…