CD ROMS drives corrupted.

prince midas 13:44 22 Feb 06

I am actually in the process of getting rid of my old computor. Unfortunatly it came up with a problem that corrupted my modem files and it is now asking for file PTSERLP.SYS which I have not got and I cannot find a free place to download it from and the computor is not worth spending money on it, as i am giving it away but I want it to work.I use a friends computor to access the net temporary for now.

It as also lost my 2 CD rom drives which do not show up in Explorer with the drive letters E & F.
When I go into Explorer the drives E and F which were my previous CD Rom drives are now missing but if I connect a temporary external drive, the extermel drive goes to E which was one of my previous CD drives.In Device manager it says the 2 drives have corrupted drivers.I cannot find drivers for Pioneer DVDRW DVR-108 and LGDVD-Rom DRD8160B.Any help please.

surfmonkeyreal 14:13 22 Feb 06

have you tryed uninstalling the drives in the device manager and rebooting the pc to see if thse pc will install the drivers for the drives

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…