CD rewriter problem

Recently i had a prob with my cd writer drive which happen when i insert a blank CD in it to copy some files.after the formatting session i CAN NOT explore or copy anything to it,and i recieve an error message saying : F:\ is not accessible.incorrect function.

plz any ideas

dazzling (work) 20:06 29 Dec 03

i assume since you formated the disk your using cdrw's which can be unreliable.try a different disk you know to be good or try the offending disk on someone elses computer.if its not the disk try the writer in a different pc to see if it works in that one also check for updates for your back if no joy also what burning software are you using?darren

thanks DARREN,ive alreay try your suggestions before but no luck.Im using Roxio CD Creator 5.
I just wanna note that i had a problem about both CD Drives couple of weeks ago and i successfully delete a key in the system register,luckily everything seems to be fine until i discover the issue.
plz poste back if you could help more

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…