CD REWRITER

RKMonty 00:43 11 Oct 04

Would be grateful of any advice on which CD rewriter to buy for PC using MSoft ME....good product...possibly not an OEM version.. reliability required... thanks for any replies

Cook2 00:51 11 Oct 04

They are all much the same. Try here click here

hugh-265156 01:27 11 Oct 04

you cannot go wrong really when it comes to the latest cdrw drives these days, regardless of manufacturer. all the latest cdrw drives are fast when burning and reading discs nowdays.

my recomandation: the drive i have myself is a sony crx230a, cost about £25 and works well for me using win XP. its based on a liteon drive but with different casing and its still x52/x32/x52.

you will find this with most unknown brands of cdrw drives ie/ they are branded as some name you have never heard of but they use internals from a well known brand and they add thier own external casing. buy any modern x52 cdrw drive and you will be fine regardless of make as regards to performance.

if you want dvd re writers then i would be more picky maybe. this i dont know much about really sorry.

pj123 10:42 11 Oct 04

As above, you can't really go wrong now. Take your pick from this lot; click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…