cd printing canon ip5200

tonyq 15:40 06 Jan 07

Please can anyone tell me where I can find out how to print directly on to a cd/dvd using a Canon Pixma ip5200 printer (U.K editon). I have been through the on screen manual ect,but am unable to find the relative information,I presume it is in the manual some ware.

Technotiger 15:52 06 Jan 07

Hi, I don't have a canon, but I believe you should have a CD Label Print program within the canon software that came with the printer.

Technotiger 15:54 06 Jan 07

ps - although it is called CD Label Print, that does mean direct to CD/DVD - providing of course that you do have Printable CD/DVD media, the printable side is White.

download cd-lableprint file (b6b02enx.exe) from here click here=

thats if you are running windows xp

Stuartli 16:10 06 Jan 07

There's also a CD/DVD Label Creater in Nero if you use it.

terryf 16:12 06 Jan 07

have you got a special holder for the cd like wot I got with my ip4200?

tonyq 17:28 06 Jan 07

Hi all,
yes I have the special holder,I have had the printer about 12 months but have just got round to thinking of printing to cd/dvd,but not sure how to go about it.

Technotiger 17:33 06 Jan 07

I have an Epson printer with direct printing to cd - it is all pretty clear, the cd tray has a mark, in my case a small arrow, which lines up with another similar mark on the printer, simply line the two marks up with the printable cd white-side up, set the software with your graphics masterpiece, press print and go ...

Good luck.

tonyq 17:44 06 Jan 07

Hi all,
found "cd-lableprint" on the printer CD will install and have a look at the Manual. Thank you all for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…