cd or dvd printing

Christopher-1654852 14:41 02 Jan 11

Hi everyone this is my first post so hello everyone and I hope you all had a good Xmas and new year. Now my question is I own an all in one Epson BX300F and no manual and I would like to know if I can use it to print directly on to the label side of either a CD or DVD as opposed to using a label which my car multi play CD player does not like at all.If I can how do I do it, if I can't are there any all in one types that do ? Thanks everyone and I eagerly await your replies thanks Chris

Kevscar1 15:01 02 Jan 11

If your printer is capable it will have come with a special DVD holder. If it ain't got one then you can't.

canarieslover 16:00 02 Jan 11

You can view the manual on-line here click here
I can't see any mention of printing direct on CD/DVD.

BT 16:45 02 Jan 11

Failing that a CD pen or a Sharpie does the job.

Christopher-1654852 17:12 02 Jan 11

Well from the response I take it I can't any suggestions for an all in one that will thanks again Chris

Fermat's Theorem 20:34 02 Jan 11

from your original post that you might be looking for suggestions for an all-in-one that will print CDs and DVDs. If you are interested, you could do worse than have a look at the Canon Pixma range. click here;4503B006AA;4502B006AA;&lang=UK&country=CE&dir=/for_home/product_finder/multifunctionals/inkjet/ . This link is to their Irish website and priced in Euro - however, canon.co.uk will probably yield similar results for you.

Welcome to the forum, and a happy new year to you.

:-)

chub_tor 20:42 02 Jan 11

One suggestion click here

Christopher-1654852 21:57 02 Jan 11

Thanks everyone when the wallet recovers from Xmas I will dig deeper into this, thanks again Chris

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac