cd labels

bobbyc 21:02 09 Apr 03

can anyone tell me where i can download a cd labeler ? i have pressit but only allows me to print stagerd labels i need in line ones
thanx in advance

SureThing Labeller LE was available on the PCA Cover Disc in Nov 2002.

Hello bobbyc, I don't know if this will help, but Neato labels are in line. If you pop over to their website click here you can register and either buy their latest version (v4) for 9.95 or a free download of the older version 2.

Once registered you can also download a collection of Ms Word templates, which I am sure you could easily adjust if the standard Neato design is not quite the right size for your labels.

Hope this helps. Regards, Mr. Mouse.

woodchip 21:36 09 Apr 03

All you need is a template Why not make your own in a Photo editing and drawing program

woodchip 21:39 09 Apr 03

PS have a look in what you have got for custom settings for print, it may be in options or preferences

pj123 21:41 09 Apr 03

Try click here and buy Discus.

this programme has templates every label out there plus thousands of readymade artwork.

As it is about 750mb it is not available for download, but the CD arrives very quickly.

bobbyc 23:57 10 Apr 03

sorted. i buy stagerd but someone gave me a box of 500 inline . thanx for all your help

bobbyc 00:22 11 Apr 03

surething labeler on pca disc nov 2002
only has stagerd .thanx for your responce anyway.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…