CD LABELS

LIVING_ON_BORROWED_TIME 21:23 14 Mar 03

HI

FIRSTLY I WILL APOLOGISE FOR THIS DUMMY! QUESTION

I AM USING NERO 5.5 AND PC LINE WHITE CD LABELS. I CAN'T GET THE PRINT TO FIT NO MATTER HOW I CHANGE THE X AND Y MEASUREMENTS.

I HAVE CHECKED THE LIST OF RECOGNISED LABELS AND THERE IS NO "PC LIN WHITE CD LABELS"

I BOUGHT THEM FROM PC WORLD (I WISH I HADN'T AS THERE IS NO INFO ON THE PACK!!)THERE ARE 60 IN A PACK WITH TWO ON EACH A4 SHEET.

ANYONE ABLE TO HELP?
THANKS IN ADVANCE.

siouxah1 22:11 14 Mar 03

Have not used, nor have knowledge of Nero labelling system. Have used labels two up such as you have.

The answer I found was to use a desk top publisher such as MS Publisher to draw out the correct size circles such as to fit the A4 label sheet and save this as a template. Then would make my own labels using this template.

It's a bit fiddly to set up initially, but does work. Would offer you the file but it comes out at about 15Mb.

Regards Brian j

hssutton 22:24 14 Mar 03

Have a look at Avery free download. click here

LIVING_ON_BORROWED_TIME 10:14 15 Mar 03

Anyone else use PC LINE labels?

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 10:19 15 Mar 03

Do the In cd labels fit? i find they fit most brands.

Regards

pj123 10:36 15 Mar 03

I use a programme called Discus available from click here They have every label listed and print perfect every time. Give them a try.

Meantime are your labels in the centre of the page or offset on the page? If centred try Neato A4 and if offset try pressit A4.

REB-PDC 10:46 15 Mar 03

I bought a copy of Nero for PC World, both for CD buring and its label printing software. Had no end of trouble - even with Avery labels (the one commonly available in the UK wasn't listed). Eventually I phoned nero in California, who told me there was a bug in this programme, and their engineers were working on it. I then took back the Nero to PC World, who reluctantly changed it for a copy of Roxio Easy CD (why do they treat evryone as criminals at PC World when you take something back - I even showed them copies of emails from Nero!).

Pleased to say Roxio works (although not perfectly - I wish I could find a good, simple CD printing programme!)

Lú-tzé 10:49 15 Mar 03

Have a look at exPressit software - free and easy.

Lú-tzé 10:51 15 Mar 03

click here for the link to above posting.

LIVING_ON_BORROWED_TIME 11:44 15 Mar 03

Thanks pj123

"If centred try Neato A4 and if offset try pressit A4. "

PRESSIT A4 is the one.
Thanks again.

Also does anyone else have this problem?
Whenever I try to bend text my PC crashes. I have emailed Nero and they sent me an update but it still crashes if I bend text!

tbh72 14:15 15 Mar 03

I used to use something called CD Stomper. I also used it with MS Publisher and Easy CD Creator. The labels were two diagonally placed on A4 and they printed perfectly.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…