CD Labeller

tristar 18:44 02 Sep 03

Hi, can anyone recommend a good program for creating cd labels? Something fairly cheap or freeware if possible.

-pops- 18:51 02 Sep 03

Many CD labelling kits include software to help design labels and templates for printing.

Try Avery or HP CD labels.

powerless 19:25 02 Sep 03

Also make sure that it has support for the paper you use.

powerless 19:29 02 Sep 03

Mankster 19:34 02 Sep 03

I find this Free software very easy to use especially if you require to do double Cd's and inserts.
click here

rins36 20:05 02 Sep 03

I purchased the pressit lite from click here

And extra labels from click here £4.99 for their own labels identical to the pressit ones but 1/2 the price, they also do the pressit kit for about £16.00

alB 20:58 02 Sep 03

I've got an old version of Neato Mediaface (v1.2) design software and image library that I no longer use, no labels or applicator but you're more than welcome to the software. Mail me with your details if you want it and I'll get it off to you. ...alB

Dazwm 21:28 02 Sep 03

I find click here very good and EASY to use!

tristar 18:33 03 Sep 03

Thanks for all the help, I'm sure that at least one of your suggestions will be just the thing I'm looking for!

minter 03:26 04 Sep 03

Get yourself exPressit SE 2.1. Found the program to be as good as any, and is FREE!!!

Get it from click here

Have found their labels and application kits to be spot on. Have only had one spoilt disc, and that was my own fault trying to take a short cut and be clever.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…