CD Label Template

boxclever 16:49 01 Jan 04

I would be very grateful if somebody could teel me where to find a free CD label template to make my own labels. I have been warned off using the MS Office template.

howard60 16:59 01 Jan 04

type cd label maker into google

howard60 17:02 01 Jan 04

put free in front cd label maker loads to choose from

Sheila-214876 17:19 01 Jan 04

If you have a CD Label kit ie. the machine for sticking the labels to the CD you would have got a CD with it, normally Pressit, which only works with Pressit label paper or Neato which only works with Neato label paper. The programme I use is Discus (has to be the best one ever) it isn't free but it has hundreds of templates and will print perfectly on any CD label paper you can buy. It is available from click here for $39. It has to be posted to you as it is about 600mb which is not cost effective to download, even if you could. Because Discus does everything I want it to do I haven't really searched for free CD label software. But what I would say is put your hand in your pocket and get it.

Sheila-214876 17:31 01 Jan 04

I have just done a "free CD labels" search in Google and although I got lots of results none of them were actually free. They all had conditions. Like it was a limited time trial, or a demo, or you had to buy something else to get the free version, etc.... I still think that Discus from click here is the best CD label printer on the market.

boxclever 17:37 01 Jan 04

Thanks very much for your interest. I'm not looking for a programme packed with everything else i don't need, just a straight forward simple template. That's the reason I am reluctant to pay for an extended programme. Thanks again

Edbanger 17:56 01 Jan 04

Nero cover designer for printing from loads of different labels.

Click file/paper stocks.

beeuuem 17:56 01 Jan 04
  misery 18:42 01 Jan 04

on their US web site. I got free download form them in the early part of last year. Ooops 2002!!

boxclever 20:58 01 Jan 04

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions. I finished up on the Pressit site where I downloaded a free cd labeling programme that works very well. One point, I had to reinstall java.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…