CD / DVD lables

andyref 20:02 12 Jun 09

I am using vista on a laptop and want to put my own lables on cd and dvd .
Apart from buying a printer which does all the above ,how else can I solve this problem ?

Thanks .

T I M B O 23:15 12 Jun 09

I think if you go to staples, they have a selection of stuff that u can use for cd lables, but of course u need a printer unless ur using crayons lol

andyref 23:17 12 Jun 09

Crayons it is lol
Yes I have a printer .

sharpamat 08:15 13 Jun 09

There are three main methods of doing this, if you DVD drive is laserdisk the correct discs can be etched by the drive, you have already said about printers which can print directley to the disc, the third is printed labels,

a kit normally has the software to install the program, a tool to place the printed labels in the correct place on the disc, and a selection of labels.

replacement labels ( size of normal sheet of paper ) can be purchased, for best results glossy ones whist more expensive do give the quality but practice on basic ones first.

sold in many places I think ARGOs ever have them

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…