CD Duplication (Bulk)

Following some excellent help in this forum for a PowerPoint presentation, I now need to have a initial run of some 200 CD's. This may well increase in a few months depending on the success.

I wondered if anyone has any ideas as to companies (or individuals) who offer duplication facilities - even though I have a 52 speed burner, 200 CD's is too much for me!!

Many thanks,

JIM 08:49 17 Sep 03

You may have a problem on such a small run.Time to call up your Friends :)

click here

click here

500 0r more.

click here

Thanks for that and I have asked for a quote from the second of the two links (the first gave prices).

Fingers crossed but I could always send you a copy of the master and 20 CD's for you to burn for me? How about it? Anyone else fancy helping??

JIM 21:43 17 Sep 03

if your really stuck. + refresh.

Mango Grummit 22:17 17 Sep 03

If you are really serious about this, together with the confidence and belief in what you are doing, you can get "home" hopper fed duplicators now for less than £800. Not expensive in the grand scale of things. My friend has one -- if you need more info I'll get the full details from him, just ask.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…