CD Database for Audio covermounts

cocteau48 09:32 07 Feb 08

My conventional CD collection is catalogued using MediaMan.
I have,in addition, an ever increasing collection of covermounted audio CD's/Samplers which I have always fancied putting on a searchable database ..... preferably without having to do it manually.

I have found that this information is available using Winamp/Gracenote or Media Monkey/FreeDB (the Gracenote is actually superior in that it recognizes the Magazine issue/year/month in addition to artist/track listing) but the resultant information does not appear to be savable other then by using a screengrab which only produces a .gif image.

The info supplied is exactly what I was looking for and a .gif image is better than nothing,but,and I may be asking for the impossible, has anyone any idea if it is possible to save this information conventionally and thereafter be compiled into a searchable database?

cocteau48 14:49 07 Feb 08

Just in case anyone is interested I have found a program called NeoAudio v 1.7
click here
which is a run of the mill CD ripper but which also has remote and local access to the CDDB database and also the ability to save the info to the clipbooard.
Once there it can be transferred as a text doc and therefore should be searchable.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…