CD covers

muffin1947 22:54 22 Jan 08

I have downloaded a couple of music CDs and along with the track listing it also has the CD Cover picture.Is there a way I can print that picture.I have a Epson Stylus 900 Photo printer.

MAJ 23:27 22 Jan 08

Open the picture in a graphics program and go to File > Print. Irfanview click here is pretty good.

MAJ 23:33 22 Jan 08

If you want to use it on a CD cover, use the cover designer that usually comes with your burning software, Nero Cover Designer, for example. If you don't have any burning software or one that contains a cover designer, try the free CDBurnerXP, it has a cover designer. click here

cocteau48 07:17 23 Jan 08

or....
click here

muffin1947 21:24 24 Jan 08

Hi MAJ When you say ....Open the picture in a graphics program and go to File > Print. Irfanview how do I do that

muffin1947 21:28 24 Jan 08

HI again MAJ I have got CD burner installed already so wher do I go when I click on it.

Technotiger 21:39 24 Jan 08

If you right-click on the Picture, do you get any options, one of which may be Save As? If so, you can save the picture to your My Pictures folder.

muffin1947 10:01 26 Jan 08

hi Technotiger....Tried what you suggested but I do not get a option to save as.

MAJ 10:10 26 Jan 08

Sorry muffin1947, I forgot about this thread.

I've just checked CDBurnerXP, and unless I'm missing something, I can't see a way of inserting the picture, so cocteau48's option above will be better if what you want to do is print a CD Cover. Is that what you are trying to do?

muffin1947 10:37 26 Jan 08

Hi Maj Yes all I want to do is print a copy of the CD sleeve that I have on my hard drive and which I can then insert into the CD container.

as cocteau48 say's undercoverxp free and simple to use

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…