CD covers

muffin1947 22:54 22 Jan 08

I have downloaded a couple of music CDs and along with the track listing it also has the CD Cover picture.Is there a way I can print that picture.I have a Epson Stylus 900 Photo printer.

MAJ 23:27 22 Jan 08

Open the picture in a graphics program and go to File > Print. Irfanview click here is pretty good.

MAJ 23:33 22 Jan 08

If you want to use it on a CD cover, use the cover designer that usually comes with your burning software, Nero Cover Designer, for example. If you don't have any burning software or one that contains a cover designer, try the free CDBurnerXP, it has a cover designer. click here

cocteau48 07:17 23 Jan 08

or....
click here

muffin1947 21:24 24 Jan 08

Hi MAJ When you say ....Open the picture in a graphics program and go to File > Print. Irfanview how do I do that

muffin1947 21:28 24 Jan 08

HI again MAJ I have got CD burner installed already so wher do I go when I click on it.

Technotiger 21:39 24 Jan 08

If you right-click on the Picture, do you get any options, one of which may be Save As? If so, you can save the picture to your My Pictures folder.

muffin1947 10:01 26 Jan 08

hi Technotiger....Tried what you suggested but I do not get a option to save as.

MAJ 10:10 26 Jan 08

Sorry muffin1947, I forgot about this thread.

I've just checked CDBurnerXP, and unless I'm missing something, I can't see a way of inserting the picture, so cocteau48's option above will be better if what you want to do is print a CD Cover. Is that what you are trying to do?

muffin1947 10:37 26 Jan 08

Hi Maj Yes all I want to do is print a copy of the CD sleeve that I have on my hard drive and which I can then insert into the CD container.

as cocteau48 say's undercoverxp free and simple to use

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017