Cd covers.

bluebird 11:15 16 May 04

I want to download some Cd cover artwork for my burned cds. Whats the best quality paper to use for my jewel cases and where can i get it cheap?Thanks in advance guys.

Totally-braindead 12:06 16 May 04

Personally I use Matt Standard weight photo quality paper 120g or above, I usually buy from click here £5.49 for 100 sheets or you can get the 100g thickness at £9.99 for 200 sheets.

pj123 12:31 16 May 04

I agree with Totally-braindead. I use photo quality inkjet paper from Choice. My friend insists that Photo Glossy 140g (£7.99 for 50)is better also from Choice. I also get my CD Labels from Choice. The programme I use to make the labels and covers is Discus. It has 100s of readymade labels, covers and backs. You can even use your own photo's or scans (in jpeg format). Costs about £22 from click here Because it is about 600mb it can't be downloaded but delivery is very quick.

Totally-braindead 12:35 16 May 04

I also use click here this little program makes putting any pictures on to a cover a dawdle it resizes them to the correct size. I use the free version and have used it for a couple of years now with no problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…