CD Copying - track titles?

Lord Isleworth 10:26 01 Jul 04

Hi there, done a search on this site and nothing comes up re my question. If you burn a cd is there software that will automatically list the track title? Therefore making compilation stuff easier? if so can you point me in the right direction. I have nero on my machine for burning cd's. Thanks for reading
Jon

PSF 10:35 01 Jul 04

You can use Windows media player or Realplayer to make compilations. The rip (copy) the tracks to the hard drive and then you can organise them it whatever order you want.

You can download RealPlayer from click here I There are two versions one is free and works without problems.

woodt 10:40 01 Jul 04

With any Media Player, (I use Musicmatch Jukebox click here) I think you have to be connected to the internet to get the track names.

mdshamilton 12:51 01 Jul 04

The Apple iTunes freebie player automatically looks up track titles, artist and genre when you insert a disk and import it into iTunes. Very simple to use and you can then mix and match tracks to burn them to a CD.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…