CD copying to hard drive

loopyloo 15:51 09 Aug 04

I have burned songs to a cd -r disk, but have now found that one of the songs jumps so I want to copy the songs from the cd to the hardrive and make another cd minius the jumping song. But when I put in the disk all it open up is musicmatch to play them. Help would be most appreciated.

spikeychris 16:11 09 Aug 04

Open up Media player and select copy from CD?

Smiler 16:52 09 Aug 04

In musicmatch click on view and then click recorder. This will bring up a window allowing you to rip tracks from the cd drive.
Now click on options then recorder then source then choose which cd or dvd you wish to use if you have more than one.
Now click on options again then settings. In the resulting window click on the recorder tab Under recording quality click the recording format tab and select wav You can also select where to save the files on the button marked tracks directory. Then ok out.
Back in musicmatch in the recorder window if necessary name the album artist and tracks as this will be the folser and file names used by musicmatch. If cddb is on then musicmatch may have already done this for you.
When ready click the record button and wait for musicmatch to finish. Then you can open the defective track in a wave edit program and fix it.
Or just pick the ok tracks and record them to a fresh cd.

loopyloo 18:48 09 Aug 04

Thank you for your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…