//some 3rd party need geo

CD Copier is not working

Flying Dragon 16:51 28 Mar 03

I am encountering problems to get access to my CD copier. A log window popped up every time with following message: " Easy CD Creator engine initializaion has failed: (Could not create the engine) " and later on a messagte asking me to reinstall the software. I have downloaded and installed the updated software (Adaptec Easy CD Creator 4 (4.05)from ADAPTEC online, but still does not help. Someone told me that probably the laser lens for writing is gone (inspite of the reading function is working properly) and advised me to buy a new CD writer. Can anyone advise if this is the case???

Many thanks!!!!

Gerrycan 17:00 28 Mar 03

what o/s are you using?

Flying Dragon 17:12 28 Mar 03

Window ME

mileson1 18:00 27 Apr 03

i bought a copy of pcadvisor for thr copy of disc juggler, what ever i try to copy or backup i recieve a promt "opc-orpma update error. can anybody help and explain this problem, win me

mileson1 18:00 27 Apr 03

i bought a copy of pcadvisor for thr copy of disc juggler, what ever i try to copy or backup i recieve a promt "opc-or pma update error. can anybody help and explain this problem, win me

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…