CD case inserts with Nero 6.6

Rogerfredo 16:49 08 Sep 05

Has anyone got an easy way to print out CD case inserts with track lists, after making a backup copy of an audio cd?
I used to use Roxio Easy CD creator and remember that this would access the CDDB site and automatically add a track list to the cover, but I can't seem to get Nero to do this.
(My "back ups" are for use in the car, and I do not want to risk damaging the originals).

keith-236785 16:53 08 Sep 05

one way would be to goto click here and download a scanned image of the cd cover you are "backing up".

Sans le Sou 17:02 08 Sep 05

There is some lightscribe host software at Nero, may be able to use it to create desired images.

Sans le Sou 17:03 08 Sep 05

OOps sorry you want covers not cd labels.

Rogerfredo 18:48 08 Sep 05

I could scan the original cover, but wondered if Nero had the facility.
The software will access the CDDB when copying, but I can't see how to get this info to the "cover designer" software.
Just wondered if anyone Knew how.

MIke 19:14 08 Sep 05

Nero also accesses the cddb database. Start nero, click on audio cd, and then new, You get the usual two pane explorer window, navigate to your cd drive and drag one of the tracks over as though you are creating a cd, this opens up the cddb window. Allow nero to access the database.You should get a list of matching discs in the bottom of the "Nero's title and cd database" window. At the very bottom are several options, chose print cd cover, this opens the Nero cover designer program. On the left is a tool bar . The 4th tool from the bottom which looks like 5 hrizontal lines each preceded by a full stop is the track listing tool. click on this then click on the work area and drag out a box. This box should contain your track listing.

Sounds complicated but not in reality.

Rogerfredo 09:50 10 Sep 05

Thanks Mike. Very helpful

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…