//some 3rd party need geo

Cd Burning Question

I am using the burning software built into Windows XP.

In the files waiting to be copied to CD folder I have more data then can be written to the 650Mb CD I plan to use which was why I was highlighting the files I want to be copied to the CD which is less then 650Mb but it still comes up with a message saying that I have too much data. Does the program still try to copy every file in the folder regardless if they are highlighted or not?

jcb33 17:38 12 Jan 03

no it douse not copie all the files it is posible there is an eror on the disk or that u hav files from a previos time waiting to be coppied do u use windows xp?

Stuartli 17:47 12 Jan 03

steve105 states:

"I am using the burning software built into Windows XP."

Seems pretty clear to me...:-)

Ironman556 22:54 12 Jan 03

I don't think it should try to copy all the files. You could copy them to a separate folder then try that to the cd.

If you have almost or exactly 650MB selected, the disc may not have enough space for the lead in/out to be written. You could try doing less files at once, or using a larger capacity disc (700MB) if you have one.

Thanks to all that replied, It does try to copy all the files regardless if you have selected the ones you want, so in the end I deleted the rest of the files in the recycle bin and copied to disc with what was left. I can then restore back to the original holding area for files waiting to e copied.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…