cd burning

1x11456 20:54 08 Dec 05

i have just got 100 bulkpaq discs now the question is when i burn the discs they stop on 51% i try to stop nero which it does but the disc keeps on spinning and wont open the drawer i have tried to use win task manager to stop thje discs but i can only close down the comp then it only closes almost to the point where its closed down complete but then just freezes i have a sony 16x dual layer dvdrw +/- so the discs should be compatable iam only burning pdf files to disc could it be a faulty batch as i have used 2 of them and they worked no probs.any help or sugestions..thanks

CHAIRLEG 21:42 08 Dec 05

I had coasters with Bulkpaq so i tried different disks buying a few at at time.I found Verbatim works well for me so thats what i use.

Wuggy 21:45 08 Dec 05

Try burning at a lower speed to see if that helps.

woodchip 21:56 08 Dec 05

The only way to stop it is pree and hold off switch, restart and take out while it's starting up

woodchip 22:00 08 Dec 05

PS looks like the 100 was not agood buy as they are not compatable with drive. Hold one up to the light, if you can see through it then they are very cheap not enough silver on the disc

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…