cd burners etc

bikergoddess 00:12 11 Apr 04

Can anyone give me advice on which is a good cd burner to download - i dont mind paying - to download i mean!!!
Nero has been recommended to me but i've read some bad reviews. I've seen good reviews for acoustica mp3/cd burner and wondered what anyone else thought. I also want to download my digital images onto cd.

ade.h 00:42 11 Apr 04

There's nothing much wrong with Nero in my experience; I use version 5.5.8 with XP and it's very reliable.
If I had to rate it...
Ease of use: 7/10
Features: 9/10

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 01:16 11 Apr 04

Ive tried nero, amongst others just brought nero 6 and i must say compared to 5.5 its a real eye opener has all what 5.5 had and more and it works great with xp and WMP you can burn as you watch films,cant be bad.If you have xp you should be able to copy images to cd without any software as xp has a minimal burning suite.

Regards.

bikergoddess 01:31 11 Apr 04

ok, thanx, thats helpful, i'll c if i can download a trial of nero and have a play. I do have xp and have tried saving to disk but just keep getting stuck on the 'no disk in drive' screen - even tho there is, which is why i thought mayb i need the relevant software. Mayb its cos i've got one of those lovely tiny.com laptops!!!

Anyway, thanx for replies

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced