//some 3rd party need geo

CD burner tells me I need a licence!

Fullofhope 10:43 29 Mar 03

I've been using Easy CD Creator 4 for some time, with sucess most of the time, but increasingly it is refusing to burn my mp3 tracks to Cd, telling me I need a licence. But three problems with this...

First, all my tracks i have made myself from digital radio, not from other CD's.

Second, although made identically, some files will write, others will not. Indeed, some files seem to change with time, and whether they will write depends on the day of the week if you know what I mean.

Third, some of the won't-write tracks will indeed write with another trial package I downloaded. But I would rather solve the problem with easy CD Creator really.

Does anyone know what i can do to my mp3 files to switch them to make them writable without hassle?

Regards..hope

Megatyte 11:09 29 Mar 03

Sorry, I don't know anything about Easy Cd, but..

"First, all my tracks i have made myself from digital radio, not from other CD's."

There is still a copyright issue here.

AH

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…