CD audio,numbering tracks.

nagonlouse 14:00 25 Sep 05

I have a few audio tracks that I copied to disk from my old vinyls. some are numbered tracks others are continuous. I would like to number the tracks. Anyone know of download that will do this please.

jack 14:02 25 Sep 05

No download needed
Right click the track
Click rename
Add yer number

jack 14:02 25 Sep 05

No download needed
Right click the track
Click rename
Add yer number

nagonlouse 15:19 25 Sep 05

jack, I cannot rt cl on the track?. It is just one long track 42 mins long, and I would like to seperate it into seperate tracks,numbered and able to select individual tracks on my car stereo unit, or computer. I did have a program that did this but it has been deleted from my computer and I have forgotten the name of it. Thanks for your quick response, 2 minutes. Theres a record there somewhere.

pj123 15:28 25 Sep 05

You need something like LPRipper (not free) but I use it all the time along with LPRecorder.

Both from click here

MAJ 15:55 25 Sep 05

You can split the large track using any Wave Editor, here's a free example click here Nero has it's own wave editor if you have Nero installed.

jack 17:26 25 Sep 05

I didn't twig your recording was continous
The lads have it though also look up up MP3 Surgeon
On PCA3 cover discs in various flavours from time to time.

nagonlouse 22:27 25 Sep 05

Thanks jack, pj123, MAJ, I realized I had NERO Wave File on my PC. After a few trial and errors it did what it said on the tin, Many thanks all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…