CD audio,numbering tracks.

nagonlouse 14:00 25 Sep 05

I have a few audio tracks that I copied to disk from my old vinyls. some are numbered tracks others are continuous. I would like to number the tracks. Anyone know of download that will do this please.

jack 14:02 25 Sep 05

No download needed
Right click the track
Click rename
Add yer number

jack 14:02 25 Sep 05

No download needed
Right click the track
Click rename
Add yer number

nagonlouse 15:19 25 Sep 05

jack, I cannot rt cl on the track?. It is just one long track 42 mins long, and I would like to seperate it into seperate tracks,numbered and able to select individual tracks on my car stereo unit, or computer. I did have a program that did this but it has been deleted from my computer and I have forgotten the name of it. Thanks for your quick response, 2 minutes. Theres a record there somewhere.

pj123 15:28 25 Sep 05

You need something like LPRipper (not free) but I use it all the time along with LPRecorder.

Both from click here

MAJ 15:55 25 Sep 05

You can split the large track using any Wave Editor, here's a free example click here Nero has it's own wave editor if you have Nero installed.

jack 17:26 25 Sep 05

I didn't twig your recording was continous
The lads have it though also look up up MP3 Surgeon
On PCA3 cover discs in various flavours from time to time.

nagonlouse 22:27 25 Sep 05

Thanks jack, pj123, MAJ, I realized I had NERO Wave File on my PC. After a few trial and errors it did what it said on the tin, Many thanks all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Acer Predator Triton 700 review

D&AD Awards 2017: see the best design, advertising, illustration, animation and VR of the past year

How to lose weight with an Apple Watch