CCS Style Issue

babybell 20:21 PM 28 Mar 12

I have just uploaded a site to but for some unknown reason I am having an issue with 4 out of the 5 pages.

If you take a look at the home page, you can clearly see the style.css sheet hasn't worked (just like 4 of the other pages)

However, if you click 'Gift List' it has worked on this page and this page only.

Anyone know what I should do to correct this so that all the pages are the same. Don't worry, no donations are required ;o)

Forum Editor 23:51 PM 28 Mar 12

It all looks good to me.

That's a great picture of you both on the homepage. Best wishes for a long and happy marriage.

beynac 10:20 AM 29 Mar 12

It works OK for me, but the 'link' tag is between the 'head' and 'body' tags. It should be in the 'head section. This may be causing a problem.

If you are still having problems, try clearing your browser's cache.

babybell 21:40 PM 29 Mar 12

Sorry everyone, as with the title of this subject, it was a spelling error causing the issue CCS instead of CSS in the directory folder, that's why everything now looks ok.

FE - Thank you for your kind words and well wishes.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Toshiba dynaPad release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro 4 rival with Windows 10

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Google Maps for web gets a Material Design-inspired makeover

New Apple TV 2015 release date and UK price: buy from Apple in late October, in store in November