CCS Style Issue

babybell 28 Mar 12

I have just uploaded a site to www.mrandmrsbell.co.uk but for some unknown reason I am having an issue with 4 out of the 5 pages.

If you take a look at the home page, you can clearly see the style.css sheet hasn't worked (just like 4 of the other pages)

However, if you click 'Gift List' it has worked on this page and this page only.

Anyone know what I should do to correct this so that all the pages are the same. Don't worry, no donations are required ;o)

Forum Editor 28 Mar 12

It all looks good to me.

That's a great picture of you both on the homepage. Best wishes for a long and happy marriage.

beynac 29 Mar 12

It works OK for me, but the 'link' tag is between the 'head' and 'body' tags. It should be in the 'head section. This may be causing a problem.

If you are still having problems, try clearing your browser's cache.

babybell 29 Mar 12

Sorry everyone, as with the title of this subject, it was a spelling error causing the issue CCS instead of CSS in the directory folder, that's why everything now looks ok.

FE - Thank you for your kind words and well wishes.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message