CCleaner Question

J B 17:19 03 Sep 05

I have for the first time today downloaded ccleaner and as I am a causous person I read all the past threads on the subject and decided to just delete the temp files I had stored up. The forum editor said that you could delete all that ccleaner finds in the windows tab, so am I being to careful or should I just check everything in the windows tab and be done with it. While I am still rather new to computing the last thing that I want to do is fubar my computer. One other thing, I will not bother with the applications tab or the issues tab as I run Tweaknow Reg Cleaner Pro which I reckon is one of the safest cleaners around. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks. J.B.

Joe R 17:21 03 Sep 05

J B,

have used this program for a few years now and let it delete all that it finds, with no worries whatsoever.

If you want to leave certain cookies, or folders etc, alone, click on the options button.

Pooke 17:24 03 Sep 05

safe as houses.

Taw® 17:40 03 Sep 05

Used for years and deleted all it finds with no problems.

TOPCAT® 18:35 03 Sep 05

for further guidance. You also have a backup option after 'fix problems' in case of trouble. TC.

click here

J B 19:28 03 Sep 05

Thanks for all the advise. I will take a look at the tour that topcat suggested. J.B.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017