CCleaner Query

Tenacious Green 16:06 25 Sep 05

I have been using CCleaner for some time now, but just noticed that when I ran it in my wifes profile(Non administrator - Don't trust her!)it found 44 registry issues, but wouldn't fix any of them. When I went into my profile they did not appear, but remain in hers. I don't understand why?

Anyone have a clue?

De Marcus™ 16:08 25 Sep 05
  Tenacious Green 16:14 25 Sep 05

Not sure if that will work for me, as that is in relation to general crap specifiaccly Temp Internet folders, my issue is in relation Reigistry issues. I will try changing her profile to administrator and then run CCleaner to see if that works.

Tenacious Green 16:58 25 Sep 05

Tried switching the account to an administartors and strangely when I did the scan no issues were found, changed the account back and 44 issues found. Can't be anything to bad I suppose, strange though.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:17 25 Sep 05

I'm getting the 44 issues , select fix but still there when rescan.

However regscrub is not finding any problems.

Ignoring issues for now until next update comes out.

Tenacious Green 20:08 25 Sep 05

I'll mark this as Resolved and put it down to a program issue for now. Out of Interest Fruit Bat, have you always used more than one Reg cleaner and do you think it is necessary?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:59 25 Sep 05

Tried several mainly for comparison. CCleaner was adequate until last update. Regseeker is good and so is regscrub

kull34 21:25 25 Sep 05

"CCleaner was adequate until last update."

Would you mind explaining that remark?

Thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…