Ccleaner problem

postie24 20:40 27 May 07

Hi,ive been using Ccleaner for ages now,but since downloading a new version,its running very slow,and keeps deleting my passwords.
I have it set up as the previous versions,but its running very erratically.Any ideas?

sunny staines 20:43 27 May 07

only delets cookie passwords otherwise ok this end.

postie24 20:46 27 May 07

Really strange,cant work it out,it was ok before,thanks for quick reply sunny staines

Technotiger 20:46 27 May 07

Hi, I use Ccleaner regularly too, but what do you mean exactly when you say 'I have set it up as previous versions'

I always use it exactly as it comes 'out-of-the-box' so to speak, I don't change any settings, just run it as is.

postie24,
try uninstalling,reinstalling or you should be able to download previous version from file hippo,to see if you still get problem

postie24 20:48 27 May 07

Hi Technotiger,sorry thats what i mean,i dont change nothing,just use it as it comes

postie24 20:51 27 May 07

*THE RAVEN*
Tried uninstalling/reinstalling,still the same,strange how its just happening to me

Technotiger 21:02 27 May 07

If you have Ad-Aware SE Personal and another Reg Cleaner, try running those first and then reinstal CCleaner.

postie24 21:06 27 May 07

Just downloaded an old version and its still doing it,will try your suggestion Technotiger,thanks.

birdface 21:19 27 May 07

Hi, You probably know this,before you run C Cleaner ,You have to go into options.Cookies. And keep all the good cookies and leave the rest in the delete box.Also I have never had any problems with C Cleaner its always worked Ok for me.Normally you would be told to delete the program and run C Cleaner.Have you got another registry cleaner that you can use once you uninstall, You could use this optimizer, click here .It also cleans out the registry and has a Defrag on it as well, It will only clean 10 items at a time, But you can run it as often as you like, Or you could use clean-Up.

postie24 21:30 27 May 07

Hi technotiger,tried that still no good.
buteman,yes i keep all the good cookies,but its still deleting my passwords.
I use tuneup utilities which has a reg cleaner,very strange this problem i must admit.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…