CCleaner Frree or paid for version?

compumac 26 Jun 12
Answered

I have been using CCleaner (free version) for many years and because I relied on it for all of that time feel that I should upgrade to the paid-for version.

What are the benefits of upgrading CCleaner?

Sea Urchin 26 Jun 12
Answer

The program is exactly the same - but you can get technical support for the program with the Pro version.

john bunyan 26 Jun 12

I have used it for years in the free version and much appreciate it. For now I am staying with the free version. Together with free versions of Spywareblaster, Avira (Anti virus), SAS and MBAM and the W7 firewall I have had no problems for years, whereas I caught a virus in the days I had a paid for package!

compumac 26 Jun 12

Sea Urchin

That is how I read it, - support with the paid for version. I just thought that I might have missed something else.

Sea Urchin 26 Jun 12

There is also a Piriform Support Forum which can of course be used whichever version of CCleaner you are using - plus of course this PCA forum

Piriform Forum

buteman 26 Jun 12

Tune up utilities is very cheap and comes bundled with Avast.

http://store.v3.co.uk/p27533-tuneuputilities2012_avastproantivirus7

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message