CCCleaner vs 360Amigo

Leevdh 05:28 14 Jan 14

Hi there...I've read some other threads here and notice quite a few recommendations for CCCleaner to deal with startup issues. I recently installed 360Amigo which seems to do the job, but how do they compare. Is it a bad thing to use both?? I would also like to learn which processes at startup are in fact legit and which may be ones that are hijacking my system.

Thanks guys 'n girls

spuds 10:41 14 Jan 14

You say that you have already installed 360Amigo ("which seems to do the job"), so why not install CCleaner to see if that suits your needs better?.

With regards to anything being legit in 'start-up', then the only way that you might find out is to do a scan, then report back here with your findings, so that someone can provide an answer to your question.

Using CCleaner and 360Amigo may bring different results, I would not know because I know nothing about 360Amigo, having never used it, because CCleaner works ideally for me and many others, but there should be no harm in having both on your computer.

iscanut 10:53 14 Jan 14

As spuds says, try both and see which you prefer. As for start up progs, have a look and see what you have. You should be able to see if there are any that you do not recognise.

iscanut 16:37 14 Jan 14

Thanks Lazarus The 2nd..great site ! I tried 360Amigo but think I will stick with the tried and tested Ccleaner.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac