CcCLEANER

ponytail 09:35 26 Oct 10

Have recently installed this program but before I run it can someone advise as do not want to delete anything that I may need have done the analysis what do I do next does it just delete what is ticked on L/H side or what comes up after doing analysis.

recap 09:41 26 Oct 10

Ccleaner will delete all stored data that is ticked. I run mine with the Internet History unticked most other fields I allow Ccleaner to remove the data. But this is a personal preference, so I would look through what Ccleaner will delete off your system and gauge what you want deleted.

Bapou 13:04 26 Oct 10

I prefer CCleaner leaves the Recycle Bin well alone,that's my responsibility. There just may come a time when a file is sent to the bin in haste or error.

Other than that, CCleaner's other default settings do an excellent job.

john bunyan 13:22 26 Oct 10

I leave it on the default settings except in the applications tab I untick Google Earth and Office 2007.

sunnystaines 13:34 26 Oct 10

same as john bunyan

anniesboy 13:45 26 Oct 10

A little more information click here

anniesboy 13:48 26 Oct 10

Sorry thats not working try again click here

anniesboy 13:52 26 Oct 10

Its me that's confused ,Im in the middle of decorating, first post is OK

961 14:24 26 Oct 10

You wish to leave cookies unticked as many of these enable you to log on to sites easily

muddypaws 19:06 26 Oct 10

In options you can arrow the cookies you want to keep across to the left hand box and then leave the cookies option ticked. Works for me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5