CCC Profile Manager

BaboonBoy22 22:46 08 Jul 09

I want to enable the crossfire without losing my desktop settings. I know you can do it by creating profiles. But I just can not get it to work. I'm sure I had it sussed before but I cant remember what I did, and now I have 4 monitors instead of 2.

Graphicool1 13:20 09 Jul 09

What is 'CCC'?

I am Spartacus 13:24 09 Jul 09

Are you selecting 'all Catalyst Control Centre settings' when you create a new profile?

I'm not sure what you mean though about losing the desktop settings.

BaboonBoy22 16:01 09 Jul 09

When you enable CrossFireX it combines the power of the 2 cards, but can only display this on one monitor. So all icons, open apps, wallpapers from the other monitors and shoved onto the one.
That isnt a problem.. But .. when you disable CrossFireX it doesnt go back to how I previously had my desktops setup.
I have to enable all the displays again.. move icons etc etc
I created 2 profiles.. 1 for crossfire where only the CrossFireX box is ticked on the monitor that I want it enabled on.
And another profile for my normal setup. I've used various combinations for this. With all boxes ticked.. display options ticked for all monitors.. and display manager ticked for all monitors.
I'm obviously doing something wrong, but I don't know what.
As I said I got it to work when I only had 2 monitors attached, but that was more luck than me knowing what I did.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now