//some 3rd party need geo

CCAPP.exe using 100% of CPU all the time

JH1950 17:57 23 Jul 05

Windows XP SP2, Norton Utilities 2005, Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird, Windows Firewall disconnected. Had the same problem as Howard Fuller 'Missing Numbers' on page 174 of PCA Sept 2005. Problem solved by friend discovering that my MAPI32.dll was only 28KB but his was 110KB. He gave me a copy which is now installed in System 32 folder. But at about this time things began to grind to a halt and when looking at Task Manager because a programme was not responding realised that CCAPP.exe was using almost 100% of the PCU even with NO applications running at all! It is also using approx 29500K of Physical Memory. The process is described as 'CCAPP.exe' in Task Manager but in my original error description and in Howard Fullers problem its is stated as 'ccApp.exe'. Has ccApp.exe been corrupted? Understand that it is a Norton Shared file. Have tried uninstalling NU's and reinstalling but to no avail. Have you any ideas? John Hickman

stalion 18:11 23 Jul 05

download hijack this to it's own folder run it and post the log on the malaware forum
click here
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…