CC Cleaner Scan Results

ponytail 18 Feb 12

Just went in to CC Cleaner then registry and got the following: Missing g shared DLL c\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\microsoft.vsa.tlb and this one installer reference issue c\program files\microsoft silverlight\4.0.60831.0\th

Does anyone know what these two messages are there were a lot of them there others with similar numbers.Would these slow down the PC

buteman 18 Feb 12

Well I don't think you need Silverlight so would not worry about that.Net framework one I am not sure about.

Have you tried running the latest windows updates from Tuesday to see if they have sorted out any problems.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18 Feb 12

Just let Ccleaner fix the entries then rescan for issues and fix any more that come up, keep going it until it finds no issues (approx 5 times.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message