catalogue of errors - ntoskl.exe ???

steviekill 09:27 14 Apr 03

Hi Techies,

I am experiencing a strange problem that I cannot work out for the life of me. I am running a mini network at home using WIN2K server.

Recently (last two sundays in a row) I have had a stop error message on a blue screen stating the ntoskl.exe. So i booted of the WIN2K Server CD and run emergency repair > then automed repair and this fix's the problem for the week, with multiple reboots.When sunday night comes the same happens again monday morning. I run automated scheduled tasks on sunday (backups etc) could this effect it ?

Most importantly how do I repair it and save this ntoskl.exe to the computer permanently ?

I also get sp1.cab currupted and .SIF currupted. I am running a FAT32 file system .

I also get the ordinal 135 mstlsapi.dll cannot be found.

Please if anyone can shed some light on these errors and better still how to resolve them please all info welcome. Thanks

livewire 10:36 14 Apr 03

Would ntoskl.exe be ntoskrnl.exe?

steviekill 10:40 14 Apr 03

yes sorry

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…