case temperature gauge

fitcher 21:55 29 Sep 04

my new case has a temperature gauge on the front and a lead inside .where do I place the sensor that is on the lead end .it is not the type of sensor you can stick to a cpu .the end being larger .and no apparent way to fix it to my motherboard . Thanks all ..

JonnyTub 21:56 29 Sep 04

what make and model is the temperature gauge?

fitcher 22:13 29 Sep 04

thanks for reply but the gauge is fitted to the case front by the case makers when you buy a case it has the gauge fitted and a long lead is loose inside the case ,no name on it .cheers

JonnyTub 22:16 29 Sep 04

is the pc new, where did you get it from, what is the make and model, this should help identify the gauge, not sure if belarc will identify it but try it from click here, it identifies components in your pc

JonnyTub 22:19 29 Sep 04

sorry i see your "case" is new, what make and model is it?

fitcher 20:20 30 Sep 04

thanks everyone but found the answer on the overclockers site ..apparently you can hang the sensor in the centre of the case .to give a reading .not to near a fan .my reading is 98.2 f seems this is normal I have never bought a computer .have allways built my own ..starting today in computers ..I would buy one of the peg

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…