Case Temperatr Control/Fan Controller Unit Problem

Benzo 16:13 17 Aug 04

i have a jeantech light fusion case (JNO99) which has an in built fan control temperature monitor on the front (you plug your fans and heatsink into it and you put the thermomererswhere it says then the hotter the component/case gets the faster the fan speed turns) the other day the temperature thingy on the front seemed to stop working but it was perfectly plugged in, as a result the fans stopped turning and my CPU overheated (i think i nearly fried it, the AMD XP 2000+) are there any known problems with this case and should i be advised on not to use this system and plug my fans straight into the motherboard or PSU?

Can you help Chegs? or Anyone?.........

Benzo ferrari

Benzo 16:56 17 Aug 04

please just put something down people if you have read my problem because im not that sure that u have?

Bnezo Ferrari!!

€dstowe 17:01 17 Aug 04

I would always connect cooling fans to their correct places on the motherboard rather than rely on a method that knows little or nothing about the setup you have.

€d

Benzo 17:02 17 Aug 04

thanx for the tip

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…