case for motherboard etc.

wee-wee 00:25 26 Apr 05

hope someone can help me. I got a biostar K8NHA Grand motherboard for my "life begins" birthday, along with a fancy graphics card and a AMD Athlon 64 processor (3200+).
The problem is I need a case to go with them and I was hoping somebody could recommend one. I could also do with some guidance on anything else I might need :- fans,cables,heatsink paste etc.
A budget option would be greatly appreciated

TomJerry 00:55 26 Apr 05

click here, a lot of users' comments as well

personally I would go for a nice looking one, for example, something made by Coolermaster

for other thing, what is your selection criterion? Price? Performance? Noise?

by the way, you can find everything from ebuyer with great price

wee-wee 23:06 26 Apr 05

thanks for the web site. My main criteria is price, because it`s tucked out of site so looks don`t matter.I really only need one with the correct power output and a good fan to take the hot air out.
If anybody has experience of a similar system and has got a case that works well I would be grateful because this is my first build and I don`t really want anything to go up in smoke

Totally-braindead 23:11 26 Apr 05

Have a look at the cases at Novatech click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…