Card Reader/Writer

Samuel Gee 14:47 08 Aug 07

Hi this might be a daft question,A memory Card Reader/Writer can this be used just like a memory stick.I just seems more usable to me if it can.
Thanks
Sam Gee

Technotiger 14:57 08 Aug 07

No such thing as a daft question on this Forum ...

The Memory Stick Reader/Writer will allow the Memory Stick cards to be used as portable storage for computers as well as for uploading or downloading of pictures, music, and other data without requiring the host device such as a digital camera and also without any additional drain on its batteries. Memory Stick card reader/writers can enable the uploading and downloading of data at higher speeds than a host device is capable of supporting; for example, a USB Memory Stick Reader/Writer will be much faster than a device using a serial interface. Faster reader/writers reduce the duration of load and unload operations and save battery power. Memory stick readers are manufactured by SanDisk and Lexar in addition to many other companies.

Samuel Gee 15:12 08 Aug 07

Thanks for that,I don't feel so daft now.
Regards Sam

Technotiger 15:14 08 Aug 07

My pleasure .... Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…